Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapter 11

" ' Before, you always took over, Aisha.  It's like you didn't have room for me' ... 'There's plenty of room, Nadira.  You just have to learn how to grab it.' "

I really liked this series of quotes, because I think it was really the major turing point for these two sisters.  It seems like this explains that in some way that Aisha didn't always mean to be overpowering, but she just needed to take up her part of the power pie.  (see image I made at below)  Aisha has been using her total potential power the whole time, and Nadira has it all, she just doesn't use it.  I noticed that after Nadira learned about her extra power left in the pie, she started to use it.  I noticed that she seemed much more brave and bold in the rest of chapter 11.  (including spying on Lilly's fathers second mystery family)


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Pie Chart! I also scrolled down and saw your character list too! Wow Sara, Techy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome Sara!! Your pie chart is totally buffalo-very good use of pie charts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sophia by the way, I don't know why it commented as Jak and Daxter Fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S that puja and did you know the muffin man who made those kinds of PIES?!?!?

    ReplyDelete