Monday, March 2, 2009

Interesting Point!

Sarah made a really good point over on her blog.

"Still, no matter where our borders, this is a land where the earth melts into the sea and back again;"-Page 19

I never thought of this quote of the world melting as a way of saying we all live on one planet!  This quote also really stood out to me when I was reading, but it made me think more about how the borders on the map don't really mean anything besides "Welcome to Canada!"  It is all land, and we all live on it.  

Dennyce also made a really good connection between AMNQ and AAHM in her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely linked! It's very interesting to look at that map of the Bay of Bengal after reading this book... I feel like I know some of those places a little bit better. Well done---

    ReplyDelete